Saturday, August 28, 2010

Choose Wisdom, Part 1

Young woman on step ladder in library looking at books on shelves
The wise woman builds her house, but the foolish tears it down with her own hands. Proberbs 14:1

A wise woman builds her house by starting at the foundation. She wisely accepts Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior and He becomes the cornerstone of all that she builds on in the future. She is careful to always stay fully surrendered to the Lord Jesus Christ and lets Him have His will in her life.

A foolish woman puts off accepting Christ, thinking she will do it later. Meanwhile, she is building her house on the things of this world. Unfortunately, her foundation won’t hold when the storms of life come and wash it away.

A Word to the Wise – It is never too late to surrender everything to Jesus. You can start today to build a new life with Him as your foundation. Pray this prayer, “God, I’m sorry for leaving you out of my life. I repent and turn away from my sins. I invite you to come into my life and live in me. I accept Your Son, Jesus Christ as my Savior. In His name I pray. Amen.”

No comments: