Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Has Risen!

Early Sunday morning several of Jesus' followers go to His tomb and discover that the stone has been rolled away. When they enter, the tomb is empty. Two angels standing nearby say to them, “Why do you seek the Living One among the dead? He is not here, but He has risen…”

Those words not only brought great hope to Jesus’ followers then, but they bring great hope to us today. Jesus declared victory over the grave and He says to those who believe in Him, I give you eternal life!

Do you know Jesus as your Savior and Lord? Romans 10:9-10 says, If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. If you’ve never given your life to Him, you can pray and accept Him as your Savior. Pray this prayer from your heart;

Father in heaven, I know I’m a sinner. I’m sorry for the things I’ve done wrong. Please forgive me. I accept Jesus as my Savior and I believe in my heart that You raised Him from the dead. Please come live in me and make me a new person. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

If you prayed that prayer, please email me at gtta@tx.rr.com and let me know about your decision. Include your address in your email and I will send you a Bible and some literature that will help you in your new walk with Christ.

Jesus loves you very much and He has an awesome plan for your life!

No comments: