Saturday, October 2, 2010

What if...?

Mature Woman Wondering
Have you ever played the game “What if…?” You know, you think of something good that happened in your life or the life of others. Then you think of a slight change of circumstances that would have altered the outcome of the situation entirely. The scenarios are endless. An example would be taking a different route to work one day and later discovering there was a fatal accident that you avoided. What if…?

I love the fact that God is in control and not me. Proverbs 3:4-6 LB says “If you want favor with both God and man and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don’t ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success.”

When I’m wondering “What if…?” It makes me see the wonderful hand of God in everything I do. His way is perfect and He directs my path. I can’t depend on myself because I make too many mistakes, but I put my life in His hands and it’s amazing the way He leads me.

What are some of your “What ifs…?” Leave me a comment; I’d love to hear from you!

No comments: